Merrithew MPX® Reformer Bundle
The MPX offers versatility, functionality, and performance at a competitive price. The perfect start-up Reformer for new boutique, fitness, or franchise studios! Top-quality commercial-grade components built to withstand high-frequency use. The reformer comes in a bundle.
MPX Reformer Features:
• Versatility to handle exercisers of all levels
• Whisper-smooth patented rolling mechanism
• Spring resistance develops longer, leaner muscles (Traditional Springs Package)
• Optional accessories maximize exercise options
• Able to stand vertically for storage
- Prices are inclusive of delivery & installation.
- Additional charges will apply based on the difficulty of access. We will call you after your purchase to determine the additional charges.
- This is a standard bundle. Should you require any customisation, kindly click the “Ask Us” button and one of our representative will be in touch.
If you have any further questions about this equipment, kindly click the ‘Red Button’ on the bottom right or click the ‘Ask Us’ button below. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly.
1 in stock
Reformer Dimensions (L x W): 246.38cm x 55.88cm
Carriage Dimensions (Height from floor): 22.86cm
Unit Weight: 57kg
Springs: Traditional Spring Package
- 4 × 100% Reformer springs
- 1 × 50% Reformer spring
DELIVERY OF FITNESS ACCESSORIES:
Our delivery fees are calculated according to the weight of your order. Your pilates reformer product will be delivered within 5 working days or earlier (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays). You may also opt for a self-pickup at checkout.
Orders under 20kg (0.1kg – 19kg): $10
Orders under 30kg (20 – 29kg): $20
Orders above 30kg: $30
If you are purchasing a product that is on backorder, kindly drop us an email (email@example.com.
If you opt for a self-pickup, kindly visit our showroom @ 20 Sin Ming Lane #01-57, Midview City S(573968) on Mon – Fri (2 pm to 5 pm).
DELIVERY OF FITNESS EQUIPMENT:
Prices are inclusive of delivery & installation (not for leasing or rental of equipment).
Additional charges will apply based on the difficulty of access. You can select these charges when you are at the checkout page.
Once your order is successful, our team will be in touch to coordinate the delivery of your equipment.