Merrithew SPX® Max Reformer Bundle with Tall Box
The lightweight and stackable SPX® Max Reformer is a great option for home users and facilities with limited space or multipurpose exercise rooms. Generate additional revenue with group classes on the SPX Max and expand programming options with our most sought after Reformer accessories included in this specially priced bundle.
Now with Tall Box
Expand your programming options with the Reformer Tall box! The extra 4 in (10 cm) height ensures you have the necessary floor clearance to perform the complete Reformer repertoire on the SPX Max! For everything from lying prone for arms pulling straps to four-point kneeling for feet pulling straps, the SPX Max Reformer Bundle with Tall Box adds versatility while accommodating all your clients’ needs.
- Prices are inclusive of delivery & installation.
- Additional charges will apply based on the difficulty of access. We will call you after your purchase to determine the additional charges.
- This is a standard bundle. Should you require any customisation, kindly click the “Ask Us” button and one of our representatives will be in touch.
If you have any further questions about this equipment, kindly click the ‘Red Button’ on the bottom right or click the ‘Ask Us’ button below. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly.
0 in stock
- Extra Tall Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition DVD
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices. Please specify your selection in the comments box upon checkout
- Owner’s manual available
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1″ thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- Upgradeable – add a SPX® Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Optional Mat Converter allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required